What day and how many in your group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Here's a link to the thread that got this started http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=103219

The date is set for the 9th and 10th of October. I believe most will only be there on Saturday the 9th (including me) but others will be there both days.

I'd like to get a head count to see if we can swing a $5 discount again. We need 25 or more to get it so let me know how many will be coming in the poll. Vote and then post to indicate how many are in your group.

I plan on getting there between 8:30 & 9:00 Saturday morning. When can everyone get there? We usually start a group ride by 10:00 but I like to take a short ride before that if others will be there earlier.

Let's make this another big one. It's always great to see my DRN friends that I only ride with once or twice a year. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I will be There Saturday, not sure about Sunday but don't count me for the discount

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Feels a lot better...It still hurts sometimes, but at least I am walking, and more important riding. Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to make dirtweek again this year, so I will be ready to ride with you guys. See ya in a couple weeks.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
scooter1130 said:
...Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to make dirtweek again this year, so I will be ready to ride with you guys. See ya in a couple weeks.
Fortunate for :cool: us!!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
yeah that is real encouraging the weathermen don't even know what the weather is right now unless they walk outside to see if its raining

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It's sooooo good the see the Trigger man back :yeehaw:

BTW, I have at least 2 coming down with me on Saturday.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
scooter1130 said:
yeah that is real encouraging the weathermen don't even know what the weather is right now unless they walk outside to see if its raining

You got that right! Monday morning they called for rain today. Then last night they called for sunshine. Well i woke up to rain, go figure. :think:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I don't believe PK will be making this ride. He sent me an email complaining about the date so I assume he's not coming.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
OK now......I am losing it!!!! I'm freakin' out! I need to ride! Is IT THE 9TH YET?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I rode my bike around the yard last night for a few minutes. I shouldn't have. Now I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE 9TH!!!!!!!!!!:OHMY:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Looks like i may have a buddy with me on the 9th. I cant wait til the 9th either. I think i'm going to clean the mud off my bike from last saturday. Plus i need to put my 13t front sprocket back on for Paragon's tight trails.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I was at Paragon last weekend Saturday and Sunday with Dave and Nate (davers575 and NRB) and we had a great ride, but my rear brakes were smoked by the end of the ride from the mud. So I guess I should replace them before next week. looking forward to another good ride next weekend, but will only be there Saturday, Hope to see everyone there

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
I'm going to make it down Saturday as long as I'm not forced to work. If I go I'll have one or 2 more w/me. Hope to see you guys!!!!! Maybe the weather will stay like this..... :think:

Joe

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I was at Paragon again this past Saturday Make sure to bring your cameras since the leaves at Paragon are starting to change. The leaves won't be at peak color yet, but there should still eb some nice views. Also Some of the trails have been washed out from teh heavy rains the past few weeks, so be prepared for some new challanges in places. The trails at Paragon are constantly changing so itsnever the same ride twice.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Well bad luck has hit me. Looks like i wont beable to make it this saturday. My truck broke and looks like the head is cracked. So if i get it back by saturday i'll be there. They cant get to it til Thursday and if it needs a new head the part wont be here before the weekend. My lucky streak continues. :(

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Just did all the recommended mods to the street DRZ and it runs like a raped ape! IS IT THE 9TH YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom