kdxtodd

Nov 14, 2001
I recently purchased a dyna FS ignition on ebay. I got it yesterday and hooked it up. WOW!!!!, I couldnt belive how much smoother and more powerful it was. It even pulled really tall gearing, 13/48. Before, It would bog when I would barly go, but now it pulls it just fine. My niehbor rode it and was amazed. he said it was faster than his 01 cr250 with fmf pipe and silencer. Because my bike is stock, stock pipe and everthing, he thought I did some engine work or something. I highly recomend this ignition, but it is a little pricy, 325$ new, mine was 60$ on ebay.

RedWingDS

Sep 23, 2003
WOLF CDI and DYNATEK IGN

Wolf Cdi , Dynatek Ign
anyone out there ever use or have experience with WOLF CDI's
or DYNATEK IGNITIONS ?
are they worth the money ?
any others out there you like or dont like ?

as you know these things arent cheap but then again what is when playing in the dirt.

thanks,
Red

Originally posted by kdxtodd
I recently purchased a dyna FS ignition on ebay. I got it yesterday and hooked it up. WOW!!!!, I couldnt belive how much smoother and more powerful it was. It even pulled really tall gearing, 13/48. Before, It would bog when I would barly go, but now it pulls it just fine. My niehbor rode it and was amazed. he said it was faster than his 01 cr250 with fmf pipe and silencer. Because my bike is stock, stock pipe and everthing, he thought I did some engine work or something. I highly recomend this ignition, but it is a little pricy, 325$ new, mine was 60$ on ebay.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I have used a wolf cdi-on the 02 cr125 it produced a good a gain as any aftermaket part-however on the 01cr125 it didnt produce any more power-it really depends on how well mapped the oem is.However if you alter the engine a reasonable amount from std it follows it might need a new map-but to get the best from these you need to have the map done for your engine-not a generic map.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I had an Vortex X10 on my '03 YZ250F big improvement over stock but then again it was mapped just for that bike. From what I've seen the Vortex's are cheaper than the Dyna's and Wolf's.

Top Bottom