E-bay Porting

KrackerRacin

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 5, 2002
Has enyone seen or sent there cylinder to the guy on e-bay that ports cylinders? If so i was just wondering the out come since its only $50. I think i am still going with eric gorr though? thanks

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
ive seen that bloke on ebay, i would be very skeptical, do you have any come backs on this guy, other than the address you will send your cyclinder to?

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Send it to me, Ill polish it and remove a little here and there, add a little epoxy here and there. Of course if you want it done right, send it to Eric Gorr. He did ours, results you can feel at a fair price. :thumb:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by KrackerRacin
I think i am still going with eric gorr though?
Changing the question mark to an exclamation mark would be a great call. Do it right and send it to Mr. Gorr. :thumb:

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I would not do it, just out of respect for my bike. This sounds scary! Sort of like a discount heart surgery. great idea, just poor taste.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
los 36 that was funny..".I was in jail. Like you guys expect the poor guy to port from inside the can! Very funny!!! Thanks for mentioning this!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…