rideduro

Dec 22, 2008
I live on the east coast. My uncle brought me up to a race day in Connecticut, and it had a fairly good track. And we have some trails here too..not that the DEM appreciates it that much...

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
I ride at Brown Mtn NC, Brushy Mtn NC, and Callalentee TN. Brushy is my favorite of the three. We're trying to plan a trip up to Hatfield McCoy in early spring.

raceready

Dec 29, 2008
Whamball S.C Whamball cycle trails they have 40 miles of sand woops and it cost $5. a day to ride you can camp for the weekend they have rv parking its a blast. Has anyone ridden there ?

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: All off road motorcycle riding areas located east of the Mississippi river are hereby closed. Any person found operating a motorcycle off road between the Mississippi river and the Atlantic ocean will be fined up to $10,000 and have their vehicle impounded and destroyed. There are no longer any good riding areas on the east coast.

For those West of the Mississippi, nobody cares about that land anyway;)

John.Jr

Jan 5, 2009
Trail Riding

ironcross said:
is there anywhere worth riding on hte east coast
Yes if ypu are in Virginia, go to Slades Park in Surry,Va.nice trails,kids track,drag strip for bikes cost is $15.00 a bike ,food venders,overnight camping,hare scramble races,drag for money and trophys, 4wheelers, NO IDIOTS ALLOWED

trailhouse

Feb 8, 2003
FruDaddy said:
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: All off road motorcycle riding areas located east of the Mississippi river are hereby closed. Any person found operating a motorcycle off road between the Mississippi river and the Atlantic ocean will be fined up to $10,000 and have their vehicle impounded and destroyed. There are no longer any good riding areas on the east coast.

For those West of the Mississippi, nobody cares about that land anyway;)

Ride legal at the Hatfield McCoy Trails in southern WV. Over 550 miles of mild to wild trails. For fifty dollars, you can ride as many times as you want until December 31.

John.Jr

Jan 5, 2009
Hey Trailhouse at Slades Park you can still RIDE for $15.00 a bike you can ride all day it is a local owned park sanctioned too, Peace

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
trailhouse said:

Ride legal at the Hatfield McCoy Trails in southern WV. Over 550 miles of mild to wild trails. For fifty dollars, you can ride as many times as you want until December 31.
I think that you may have missed something here, you can pick up your sign at the door. ;)

Top Bottom