Ebay Kooks

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Morons. This dude gave me negative feedback! I had a pristine record of 15 positives. The other day I got this for #16:

sellinthegoodstuff (23) Apr-02-04 14:13:22 PST 2452576629
Complaint: Never sent payment its been over 2 months, dead beat bidder, dont trust!!!!!!!!!

About the time of this auction, my O/S crashed. I have since bought a new Dell. I have my old hard drive, but haven't installed it yet to transfer all data. The drive is still good, I'm just lazy. I vaguely recall a few emails between this seller & me. But I know I pay all auctions w/ Paypal. So I looked up my transactions, here's what I found:

Denied Payment (ID #3VC88240PE6950254) In reference to: 29X24003544667057 Related Transactions Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net Jan. 19, 2004 Payment To Nicholas Emelity Denied Details -$16.00 USD $0.00 USD -$16.00 USD Jan. 19, 2004 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details $16.00 USD $0.00 USD $16.00 USD Jan. 20, 2004 Denied Payment From Nicholas Emelity Completed ... $16.00 USD $0.00 USD $16.00 USD Jan. 20, 2004 Transfer To Credit Card Completed Details -$16.00 USD $0.00 USD -$16.00 USD ------------------------------------------------------ Name: Nicholas Emelity -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Total Amount: $16.00 USD -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Jan. 20, 2004 Time: 22:19:07 PST Status: Completed --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for some reason, he denied my payment. I can't recall why, but I'll find out. I haven't heard from him since, and totally forgot about the auction. That part is my fault, I guess. I'll own up to it. But leaving me negative feedback like that? I'll let you all know when I get my e-mails back from the old hard drive. If I failed to pay this auction, it was because of unlucky circumstances & I would have done anything to make it right.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
You can leave a comment on the negative feedback. But you knew that, right?

KX02

Jan 19, 2004
Yeah, I have perfect feedback except from one single dingbat. I sold my old set of Oakleys to her, she sends me a personal check. When I get it, I email her right away saying I got it and will deliver as soon as it clears. She writes back OK try to get them to me by this weekend, she lives on the other side of the country plus it takes a week to clear a check anyway. Anyway I sent the goggles a few days later without even waiting for it to clear. And a couple of weeks later she leaves me negative feedback for being slow to deliver?!? Get a clue girl! :moon:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
TheJunkMan said:
Hey guys its ebay.... you did know that it is not as perfect as everyone wants it to be.

What?????? :laugh:

I replied to his feedback. And then I checked his feedback. He's never once left a single positive feedback. All have been negative. He must just be a cranky person. Poor guy. I bet he never got the red bicycle he always wanted. And instead of Nike sneakers, he had to wear Cheetahs (in case you don't know, they're the Mervyns brand I had to wear when I was a kid).

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
zio said:
(in case you don't know, they're the Mervyns brand I had to wear when I was a kid).

So this post is REALLY about some left over teenage angst, and your odd foot fetish ISN'T IT? :p

ADMIT IT. There was no auction, there was no negative feedback, you just needed to vent some long building anger against your parents over an ill conceived discount shoe purchase.

OHHH the HUMANITY :moon:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
So this post is REALLY about some left over teenage angst, and your odd foot fetish ISN'T IT? :p

ADMIT IT. There was no auction, there was no negative feedback, you just needed to vent some long building anger against your parents over an ill conceived discount shoe purchase.

OHHH the HUMANITY :moon:

Beat it, you pocket-protector adorned geek. Don't let the door hit you on your Toughskins wearin' a$$ on the way out, either.

:aj:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:laugh:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Uhhh Zio? Rich will be at DirtWeek this year (Dirty~d told me so)... you gonna be there? From one dude to another, retract any mean spirited commments towards the "Double R". Just a thought :p

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
What's he gonna do, scribble mathematic equations on my fender while I'm asleep?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
zio said:
What's he gonna do, scribble mathematic equations on my fender while I'm asleep?
Dude, I, as your friendly admin, tried to help a brother out. But ...

OKAY!!!
DW 04 Brain Punching at it's best!
Be there!
In the pink corner...Zio!
In the black corner.... R Squared!
Let's get it ready to Rummmmmmmmmble!

(thanks for the hook Zio!~) :clue:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Damn, I don't know which corner to be in . . .

While I dig zio, Double R is my Waaahmbulance co-pilot . . .

maybe I'll ref. GET IT ON!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I prefer mauve to pink. It suits my skin tone better. And do I have to kneel, or will he be wearing his special shoe inserts?

Actually any fighting is unlikely, as I have a note from my doctor. No getting punched. I'm allergic.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Zio - I try to help you sort out your deep seated hostility stemming from your shoe impaired childhood and you resort to personal insults. :| I'm hurt and dismayed. This is not the kind of gratitude I would expect from someone who is clearly in the midst of an emotional breakdown of biblical proportion. I was merely trying to save a few innocent lives and keep you from going on a shooting spree at the local Payless shoe store. I'd hate to tune into CNN to see you spraying the junior miss shoe aisle with lead as you scream about how clean your colon is and how expensive your NEW shoes are. :ohmy:

Just trying to look out for the well being of all involved.

... for the record I would never destroy a harmless fender, I'd chemically etch the equations into your forehead while you sleep. :cool:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
No worries, if I remember correctly Zio once posted that when faced with a certain confrontation he would merely curl up in the fetal postion on the ground and cry like a schoolgirl. Claimed that he'd never been beaten up with a defense like that or something along those lines.

Besides Rich has nothing to gain. Beating up Zio (big deal who hasn't). Getting carried back to camp in a modified Zio cat carrier (nobody could live through that humiliation). :laugh:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:ohmy:

:yeehaw:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Member Profile: mx547 (105)

Feedback Score: 105
Positive Feedback: 100%

Members who left a positive: 105
Members who left a negative: 0

All positive feedback received: 108

:thumb:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Hey Rich, apology accepted. Maybe we can be friends at DW! We'll be like the "Bosom Buddies." I guess I'll have to be Kip. We can share a tent and pretend to be girls. We'd better shave our legs, too, just in case it's skirt weather. And at night, we can work on each other's bikes. I'll check the air pressure in your tires, you can rebuild my lower end. Wow, this is cool. I always wanted a friend. Hey, maybe we can even be blood brothers!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
zio said:
Hey Rich, apology accepted.

Let it out Zio, purge yourself of your demons even if it's at my expense. It's worth it to me to know someday you'll be able to stare down a pair of fuzzy bunny slippers without soiling yourself, or walk proudly through the shoe department at Sears without whimpering in fear .

Free yourself brother and embrace the wonders of Vibram soles and leather shoe laces. Know in your heart that Doc Marten is not some evil man who wants to jam something in your bad place. Rejoice at the realization that shoes come in all shapes and sizes free from prejudice and bizzare political ideologies. :worship: :yeehaw: :worship:

Can I get an AMEN for Brother Zio, another lost sole brought back to the flock. :aj:

Last edited:

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
I hate that last minute price sniper thing!! It always comes in on a part that we really need and at like 1 min before closing then you try to rebid but youre not fast enough.

Top Bottom