Ebay Kooks

2smoke

Sep 21, 2001
....and then it wouldn't be a bargain......so what would be the point????.....you only buy things off ebay cause the price is right. Not because you need it.

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Erick82 said:
I always thought Toughskins were cool, I guess I was lied to.
You mean, toughskins weren't cool? Try having older brothers whose toughskins were passed down to me, their younger SISTER!!! Talk about embarresing! :think:

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
Cry me a river , you guys!

I wore toughskins too. I had to wear "husky" size, because I was fat!

Big deal , you say...HA!!! I also had to wear "Trax" shoes from K Mart. The plastic shoes had to last three months.

**** blows because of the feedback. 95% no one dares to leave negative feedback, even if it is deserved due to fearing the other guy will do the same.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I got sick of losing that way as well. There is a program called "Hammer Snipe" that lets you do this free. It bids at the last 20 seconds automatically.

Still, no way are you going to beat someone willing to pay more than you want to.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Zio has a foot fetish? Our Zio? A FETISH??? Wow, this is news to me. :yikes:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Hardly. Feet smell, and they sometimes have fungus. Totally gross. I have a problem with adults who are all tweaked now because they had to wear toughskins when they were a kid. Most folks just appreciate the finer things, like real denim, and are better because of it.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
zio said:
Most folks just appreciate the finer things, like real denim, and are better because of it.

... and in the backgroud the rumblings of Zio's Levis fetish can be heard. :yikes:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Rich Rohrich said:
... and in the backgroud the rumblings of Zio's Levis fetish can be heard. :yikes:
Have any of you ever worn panty hose under your Levis? Me either.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
VintageDirt said:
Have any of you ever worn panty hose under your Levis? Me either.

No, but I've worn them under my riding pants when riding in snow. They don't bind up like long underwear and they're just as warm. They also keep you from crashing 'cause you don't dare make a trip to the ER when you're wearing 'em! :eek:

Top Bottom