eBay Scam!! Free Suspension manual here

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
I bought the suspension manual from the guy on eBay thinking $15 for a claimed $55 manual was a steal. Well, I guess the only stealing was out of my pocket!:mad:

You see, this manual is available for free download.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE

Save yourself the heartache and cash and pass this along to your KTM budies!;)

llsvern

Jan 25, 2002
Thanks Unit74. You just saved me $25(my cancelled bid). I don't know if it should be consider as a scam. His product could be of better print quality then some printers provide. Thanks again.

Lavern Schultz

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
He has a bunch of them. Just do a search on KTM or suspension manual and you should see it. It is a nice page, but he boasts that the manual is $55 and we all know it is free.

Stab

Sep 29, 2001
Does anyone know how to get this site in english? I'm trying to get the shop manual for the convetional forks on the '99. It seems like there is a lot of other info on the site one might be able to use if we could just read it!

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
What a surprise..there recently was a guy selling new bikes on ebay who wasn't a dealer yet and hadn't purchased any bike to even sell yet...was trying to string along with a few bikes sales and hope he could real time work out a dealership....watch yourself on that ebay stuff!

Top Bottom