dante

Mar 24, 2004
Me and KX2fitty are heading up to El Mirage saturday morning... Were meeting off of Mountain View Road... We both have 2000 KX's... Mine has # 137V... come on out and join us!!! my cell# 760 275 4808

we'll be meeting up at el mirage road and mountain view at around 8:00am

http://mappoint.msn.com/(zon10hn34fdp35asnjqvolq2)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=34.65317%2c-117.54318&A=7.16667&P=|34.65317%2c-117.54318|1|Mountain+View+Rd%2c+Adelanto%2c+CA+92301|L1|

ACCESS:

The riding area is located west of the town of Adelanto (CA), between US highway 395 and the Los Angeles County line. Most visitors access the area from US highway 395 in Adelanto by taking Crippen Avenue west and following the signs toward the town of El Mirage. Just east of the community of El Mirage, Mountain View Road goes north from El Mirage Road and enters the El Mirage OHV Recreation Area. A sign at this intersection directs visitors to the recreation area.

taksx

Oct 7, 2004
When did this happend? Why was i not invited :bang:
I'm going for a quick run this saturday (4/16) if anybody
wants to ride before the national. :cool:

dante

Mar 24, 2004
taksx said:
When did this happend? Why was i not invited :bang:
I'm going for a quick run this saturday (4/16) if anybody
wants to ride before the national. :cool:

what's up takesx

Your always invited and welcome... Next time I'll be sure to PM you or something...it was a last minute thing that did'nt even go through... I posted that up there friday afternoon after talking with KX2fitty, but he saw a wind anvisory for that area and we did'nt end up going... :ugg: This weekend I'll be racing in the Fud Memorial at Plaster City, D38 :cool: ... The national is the Dirt Diggers at Red mountain hugh? should be awsome with a ton of people in each class...
Are you doing the Vikings event at lucerene apr.24th I might do that... we should pit together or something...

fish525

Jun 6, 2004
taksx said:
Yeah i'll be in lucerne on the 24th, we should pit together. :cool:

Fish you going on the 24th? :ride:

passable I got a concussion last sunday at rovers and cant rember the race but I did finish 8th in class atleast thats what I was told I never miss a national so I should be there if I am still down for the count I will do pit duty for the club

taksx

Oct 7, 2004
fish525 said:
passable I got a concussion last sunday at rovers and cant rember the race but I did finish 8th in class

:worship: WTF When i grow up i want to be just like you!
Cool so lets set this up and pick a spot to post up.

fish525

Jun 6, 2004
taksx said:
:worship: WTF When i grow up i want to be just like you!
Cool so lets set this up and pick a spot to post up.

You can find me at the Jackrabbit camp have fun this week end I will be up at red MT. I am not going to race just pit my head still hurts and so dos my left hand and the wife told me she would hit me with a bat in head and finish the job if I don't take a week off :(

taksx

Oct 7, 2004
How's the dirt in Red Mt. compared to Johnson, rocky? Been wanting to race up there for some time now. :ride:
Are you a jackrabbit member now? :cool:

fish525

Jun 6, 2004
taksx said:
How's the dirt in Red Mt. compared to Johnson, rocky? Been wanting to race up there for some time now. :ride:
Are you a jackrabbit member now? :cool:

not as rocky as JV and a lot easer as far as being a member I will be heading to a meeting monday night and I should be voted in at least I hope so :yeehaw:

Top Bottom