JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Going to El Mirage Sunday with my nephew. Absolute beginner.... Will be parked on east side of lakebed about 3/4 of the way in..... Red Ranger RM250 YZ80...... around 9am.......Will be staying at the truck and riding around the surrounding area........Mainly a kid play day.....

------------------
http://communities.msn.com/Jww54321

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
I'll check on the homefront. My boy hasn't ridden since my injury -- time for me to get him back out, at least. Mtn.Goat? MXDad?

------------------

mtngoat

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Howdi!
Dale, Dave, Yvo and I are planning to ride Sunday. We've been riding east of Big Bear (which is finally thawed), but another storm is expected. I'll talk to them about trailering down to the desert. All of us would like to see you again (and bust your chops).

-p.s. I can bring my quad, if you promise not to crash it-----------------
Noscitur ex socio, qui non cognoscitur ex moto artem

[This message has been edited by mtngoat (edited 04-19-2001).]

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Well, dang it, I've always wanted to bring my 9 year old daughter to El Mirage to ride with some other kids, but it looks like we'll miss this one again.

------------------
Holeshot's Page

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime:
hasn't ridden since my injury -- time for me to get him back out, at least.

Same for me.... My sister does not ride so I am the one who takes him out. He got some new gear last month for his b-day and hassles me every weekend.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Jeff -- I may still be in. Call me to see if we can shore up time/location. 949- I'm not familiar with the geography. Dave

------------------

[This message has been edited by LongTime (edited 04-21-2001).]

Top Bottom