JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
The kid and I are going out Sunday but havent decided where. Are you guys day tripping or camping? Where are you staging?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
We are all camping to Sunday. Scott and Bundy will be out late Friday night. My wife and I will be comming out Saturday morining as well as Mr. Lucky. Don't know where we will be staging. You will have to look for us or call me on my cell when you arrive.

213-216-7566

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Ended up at Outlet Center. Maybe I will catch you guys next time.

How was the wind at El Mirage?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Saturday was awesome. Temps in the 60's no wind. Big guys did a 15 mile loop. Scott and I took the kids on a 10 mile loop that included some time for them to mess around on the lake bed. They thought that was pretty cool. That night we had good grub and a full bottle of Patron went down around the campfire.

Sunday we woke to howling winds. Only the kids were brave enough to ride around while Mr. Lucky made a nice breakfast for everyone. After breakfast we just hung out in the trailer BSing for a while. After much pestering Bundy took the kids for a long ride in the wind. When they got back we were loaded and ready to go.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Damnit, I shoulda went with you guys to the lake bed! Let's plan a Miller Canyon trip soon please. ;)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Instead you went to the track, didn't invite any of us and got hurt. Whatever........

Come out to Glen Helen this weekend and hang out with us. See the Big6 Glen Helen post.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
a454elk said:
Damnit, I shoulda went with you guys to the lake bed! Let's plan a Miller Canyon trip soon please. ;)

Miller...YES... Put it together for March.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Okay! And it wasn't the track silly, it was Ocotillo!

Top Bottom