jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Carlo -

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Words alone can't express how we all feel.

Just know that you aren't saying "goodbye" to Nan, but "see you later" is more like it.

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this trying time.

-jeffd

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Carlo,
Sorry to hear of Nan's passing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
As Milk and others have said time and time again. If you need me call me. For any reason at all.

Keith

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Carlo,
I feel so bad for your loss :( Gomer had a good point though. You may have missed her last moments but those last moments aren't what you are going to cherish. Memories last forever and they will keep her in your heart forever

Godspeed.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Carlo, Kristen and I will be thinking of you. Gomer said it best.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Elk,

I can't find the words my friend, but I am thinking of you and your family.

Mully

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Elk,

I havn't got any words to express my sadness for you and your family. Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help out.

Wes

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
My sincere condolences :whiner:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Carlo, I am so sorry for you loss. :whiner: I wish I could be there to give you a bear hug. You know how to reach me if you need anything my friend.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Carlo.

You have my deepest sympathy my friend.

Terry.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Elk, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Hang in there, I lost my Brother to Cancer 4 years ago, but the memories are still there.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I'm so sorry Elk. You and your family are in our thoughts. Hang in there and let us know if we can help.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
If anyone talks to Carlo soon, I'm sure alot of us would like to send flowers or donations in Nan's name.......Address?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Smitty
If anyone talks to Carlo soon, I'm sure alot of us would like to send flowers or donations in Nan's name.......Address?

I sent an email last night to all the DRN members that I have email for stating this exact point. I agreee 1000%.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I got to speak with Elkarello for a few minutes. He's very appreciative of everyone's thoughts. He did say that Nan didn't want flowers or anything sent there, that she had in mind something like Tony is already working on...donations in her name to a worthwhile cause.

I never did catch her last name, but he did say there was no hurry.

I'm going to try to get over there tomorrow to meet his mother and tell her all of the bad things I know (or can make up) about Elk.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I didn't get over there, but I spoke with Elk again and he said that Nan also was very interested in animal rehab centers and worked at one for quite some time. So if anyone would like to make a donation in her name, Nan(nette) Lackey, the American Cancer Society or a local animal rehab center would be good places.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
If anyone would like to send a sympathy card to Carlo and his family, you can send them to my shop. I will deliver them to his home.

Send them to Alloy Graphics ATT: Carlo. 8145 Weirick Rd. Corona, Ca. 92883.

It is a Federal crime to post the address of a police officer so, you can't send them directly to him.

Please keep this address in the Support Team forum only and please only send cards.

Thank you.

Ol'89r

Top Bottom