Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I got a call from Elk on Friday before he was leaving to go to South Carolina. He wanted me to tell everyone how much he appreciated the thoughts and prayers from each of us. It meant a lot to him. He was in decent spirits, but he didnt have long to talk. He was catching a plane to go be with Nan shortly after we spoke. He wanted me to tell all of you guys thanks from him and that he would try to keep us posted.

I got a call from Elk yesterday, but my phone was on vibrate and I didnt know he called. I checked the message last night, and the message wasnt good. Nan didnt make it Friday night. He arrived in South Carolina at 2 he said, and Nan passed at 1. He was upset that he didnt get to see her before she passed.

I feel terrible for Elk. Man, we all love you. My wife is upset for you. You are an awesome guy, and you dont deserve this. Im just glad that Nan is out of pain now, and that you will see her again.

Im here for you in anyway possible. ANY. Just let any of us know if you need us. We are all thinking about you and hurting for you as well. You can get through this.

B

biglou

Ditto what Milk said. Carlo, we love you man. If there's anything we can do, just let us know. I'm really hurting for you right now. Lean on us if you need to.

Lou.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
There really aren't words Carlo. "Sorry" just doesn't cut it.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Okiewan

What he said. :( You know where to find us Carlo.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Elk, saddly I know that nothing I can say will help ease the pain. :(

If you need anyhting just ask bud

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan

I'll be the 2nd one to quote Okie. I'm saddened and speechless. Just hope we all can help boost your spirits when the time is right. Take care Carlo!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Man i hated to read this but atleast Nan is in a better place and painfree. Overtime you will feel less of the pain too. Take care Carlo and i wish the best to you and your family.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Carlo, as others have said ... there are no words to express the feelings that run through me now. Take comfort that Nan is in a better place and pain free.

Care for those left, as we care for you. Ask and you shall receive.

Love,
Tony

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
as said before, there ain't any words that'll cut it.

Just remember, this ain't called the "support team" for nuthin. Anything you need, man . . .

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Carlo, I am so sorry...I really can't say anything else. Just remember, as everyone else has said, we are here for you in any way, shape, or form that you may need us.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Elk,
Man, I am so sorry. I can't really offer anything except for letting you know that I am here for you also. Please take care of yourself.

Jerry Johnson

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:whiner: :whiner:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Like many have said simple words can not do justice to express our sadness and feelings. If there is any way we can help you with the pain just say the word. :whiner:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
So sorry Elkster - :(

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
:( Hang in there, Elk. Red and I will have you, Nan, and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I talked to Elk this morning and, as usual, he was more concerned with taking care of everyone else. I even tried to talk him into to coming out for a while to ride, but he was going to be busy helping the rest of the family get through this.

Elk, when you get back and read this, remember that even though you missed a few minutes at the end, you gave Nan *years* of knowing that she helped shape the life of a great man. I'm proud to call you a friend, but not as proud as she was to call you her brother.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Carlo,

Sorry to hear the news.  We are all here to support you.  All the posts i've seen of yours (over the years) expressing your love for your sister reflect what a great man you really are.

Hang in there - don't be afraid to let us know how you're feeling.

JimK

Top Bottom