Elsinore 9-14

MXDad

Lifetime Sponsor
Anyone who can make it, a few of us will be at Elsinore Friday morning. We'll probably pit by the 80 track again under the shade canopies. Hope to see you there. 01 250f #115

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Sorry bud, I'm out for tomorrow. I'm shooting for the Phelon ride next week. I might grab a day midweek for a track ride though. It would have to be Thursday though.

Tony Williams

Lifetime Sponsor
Gee, I can probably make it.... That Perris sure was fun Wed.

Unfortunately, my right wrist was sore for some reason (carpel tunnel from too much DRN?), and then I came up short Wednesday trying to triple into the whoops. Pranged it good.

What's it gunna take to get you out to Barona for a little racing / practice this Sat / Sun?

MXDad

Lifetime Sponsor
What's it gunna take to get you out to Barona for a little racing / practice this Sat / Sun?
Three less kids with soccer games and birthday parties this weekend.;) Weekends are tough lately, besides that track scares me!!:scream:

Dad...LT gave me a heads up on this last night. Not enought time to put it together. Hope you guy's have fun..

Don't forget, you owe us a day on the trails.:p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Yes he does, maybe Phelon next Saturday?! Unfortunately I'm on 12 hour shifts now with no days off until further notice. 24/7 baby!
Elk