Elsinore GP entries are open.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
You got it backwards, Tony....!

First you pay a butt-load of enty fees.

Then you get you butt in gear because.... <ack!> you're signed up!

:thumb:

Hope to see you out there! - ET

J

Jason yz250/450F

Elsinore GP RACE = A blast

thumbs said:
I'm all signed up for Saturday 9am.

tanks terry
How did you do in that race I found this thread while looking for info on the race I raced sat at 9:00 am allso my # was 190 I was the last one to leave out of hmm well atleast 190 right . Well im trying to see how many people where in the race . My friend who is kinda fast got 50th and i got 34th place i did a lot of passing. well if you get this write me at jasonseamans yahoo im just wondering who was where in that race it was fun but confuzing.
I was allso looking for pics taken by pros. photosbygrumpys might be the way to go im just waiting for the pics to post . later ............................Jason

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Thats the first time you missed Elsinore in a couple of years Thumbs. Does anyone know how Terry did?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Boodac said:
Thats the first time you missed Elsinore in a couple of years Thumbs. Does anyone know how Terry did?
If figured I could either spend $100 bucks and get my butt kicked by some sandbaggers at Elsinore :think:

or

go to my club enduro, pay $5 and get a top 5 finish. I ended up fishihing 4th and got to spend the weekend with my nieces and nephew out riding in the dez. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Boodac said:
Does anyone know how Terry did?

Hey Bood.

I didn't get to ride it this year. Broke some ribs while practicing last weekend and had to pass. First time in forever. :(

Sold my entry to a friend. He made it 1/2 a lap and biffed it big time in the mud hole. :yikes: I think he's still my friend? ;)

Ol'89r

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Man I bet that was tough missing that one after all these years Terry. I bet the friend had a blast whether he ate some mud or not.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…