a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Good luck to you all that are riding, be safe and sane, if that's possible. Look forward to seeing the results and stories soon thereafter. Enjoy!:yeehaw:

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Just arrived Lake Elsinore this afternoon after driving in a heavy rain most of the time from SF. We saw so many car crashes on the way.....

I will be racing at 9 tomorrow morning. If you see me on KDX220 #75, please wave!! See you guys soon! ;)

Mini

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No Boodac, I'm not a racer, just a wanna be!!:) And in the rain, are you freakin nutz?!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
It ain't gonna rain tomorrow. :think:

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
The today's race was fun.
I can say it, because I finished it with NO fall!
It was pretty muddy at 9 am when we started.
But after the quads race at 11 am, the course dried out nicely.

holeshot, I will be riding at the same time you do, but I will be at the end of the start line.
I will come and look for you!

Mini

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Holy &$@##!. It's raining harder than ever now in Riverside. I had planned on riding the Sunday unclassified, but if it's raining like this at Elsinore, I'll have to skip it and just ride my race at 11:00 am.

Can anyone down closer to Elsinore tell me if it's raining there? The weather map shows the rain just grazing that area.

Mini - I'll be looking for your #65. I don't have a kickstand, so I'll be stuck with my bike once I roll it out of the impound.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
It wasn't raining between 3 pm and 5 pm in Lake Elsinore.
And it wasn't raining at 8:30 pm when we came back from dinner in Tamecula.
But it was raining pretty hard on the way back from dinner.

I really don't know how the weather going to be tonight and tomorrow morning. But one thing I can say is....if it's muddy tomorrow morning, people who ride unclassified will be covered by mud!

See you tomorrow!
Mini

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Tried seeing Thumbs but never saw him in the 125 class race. I did however see Ol89er. He was flying in the 3rd or 4th position for about the first two laps or so. I have to admit though the 50s/60s & 80s were without a doubt the most fun to watch. The little guys were piling up all over the course because of the mud from the prior race. Good riding guys make us proud tommorrow.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Thank you all for sharing the great experience with us. :yeehaw:

Special thanks to Rex and Angi for having us!!!

Sorry about my bad camera work..... :ugg:

Buddy and I got home at 4 Monday afternoon. We stopped for 3 hours of riding in Hungry Valley......we thought we didn't get enough riding in Elsinore GP! :)

I hope to see you again in Reno, but if any of you plan to come up north to ride before next February, please let us know! :thumb:

Mini ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
Or is it www.goateyewear.com ?

DUUUUUU! :scream: Well, yeah. :eek: Thanks for catching that VD. :thumb:

It's early and I'm only on my 3rd cup of coffee. ;)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
It's no trouble Ol'

Only reason I noticed is because I clicked on your link and had to gouge my eyes out after looking at big naked fat guy with a goat on his face.

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Thank you, Ol'89r!

I just wanted to know how many riders I passed in Sunday's race! :)

Hope I can find out soon. :confused:

Mini

Top Bottom