Walt Hollis

Apr 8, 2002
I am heading out to Elsinore MX track this Saturday to practice for the Over the Hill Gang race there on Sunday. Never been there before and I have heard that the place is a zoo on weekends. The race will be on the vet track. Is that crowded as well? Any recommendations or info on the track would be appreciated. Do they sort bikes by brand / ability if it gets crowded? Do they have kids only practice sessions?

I couldn't not find a website for the track.

Thanks,

Walt

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Walt Hollis said:
. The race will be on the vet track. Is that crowded as well? Any recommendations or info on the track would be appreciated.

Walt

Walt.

The vet track is a very fun track. Mostly table tops and small doubles. It is a very tight track. Get there early but, don't go on the track right after they water it. The Elsinore mud is very slippery. :ohmy:

It does get busy on weekends.

There is also a beginner mini track and a 50 to 85cc track for your son.

Have fun. :thumb:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
The Vet tracks a lot of fun unless they get packed. That place does become a zoo on weekends. The Vet track is no exception. Just like Ol89r said earlier, get there early.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Walt: ive been racing REM on saturday mornings at Glen Helen recently and it is the most fun ive ever had- no racing this week, but the week after is the first day of a 6 race series- you get two 15 min practise sessions and two 15 min +1 lap motos- better still, you dont have to sit around all day to get your races in, so you are done racing by 2pm and you have the rest of saturday and all of sunday left to relax. they have lots of classes, lots of prizes and it is really well run. give it a try, you wont be dissapointed, i promise.

however, i am still waiting for my DRN brothers to turn up and race!:)

Top Bottom