a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, once again I had a great time at Elsinore with MXDad and company. Nice little showing, Myself and Elk Jr. camped out with Thumbs and parked next to us was MXDad and company.

The big track was nice but seemed a little slow, you had to jump every 10 feet or so! The wind picked up a little and seemed to have a mind of its own when you were in the air!

Maybe next time me and MXDad can get it together and ride the same track at the same time!! I felt like we were married and worked different schedules and only passed in the hallway!!!

Next time we ride, make sure you lock up your extra levers, Elk Jr. thieved one of mine after he ate poop in the mud! Oh well, the joys of parenthood.

Hopefully we can get together again on another day and maybe at a different track. Thanks again

Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I forgot, Thumbs and MXDad need to send me your email so I can send you the photos I took. Thx
Elk

CMarzocca@CHP.CA.Gov

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Definitely time to get out to Perris and Comp Park too. The layouts at Elsinore are a lot of fun, though and they've been keeping the conditions really good.

At least the wind kept things cool yesterday, but it tends to keep me where I belong - over on the Vet track!

Elk, we definitely have to work on the timing thing. Good seeing Thumbs and Elk Jr. again, too. I actually got to ride with them at least! ;) Elk, looks like Jr. would put a 250F to good use - think you can have a "darksider" in the family? :p

My day ended when I got back to the pits and found a flat rear tire. Luckily, it was my last moto anyway. See you all next week!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
To have a dark sider in the family would cause me grief. Do you have a room to rent at your house so he can hang with the dark siders? I know misery loves company! LOL

Your tire went flat cause of all the vibration from the thumping! Me sticking an ice pick in it didn't help either. If you come back to the good side we'll forget the comment about Elk Jr. straying off the path

Elk (Still have air in MY tires!)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Another fun filled day at Elsinore. It was nice see the gang again. It was a bit hot but not "Africa Hot" like it was last time. The track conditions were nice with the exception of the main track being slick as snot in the morning.

I was the last of our group to leave......I stayed long enough to see Jeff Ward and LaPorte tear up the track a bit. Man those guys are fast!

I also had the pleasure of being soaked by the water truck. I was on the Vet track and just came out of a corner and I saw the truck sitting there on the side on the track with the rear facing me. Just about when I was hitting 3rd grear and about 20 yards from the truck out came the water! My first thought was "What the hell!" and my next thought was "Nice...very nice...cool and refreshing!"

Elk - Here is my email: ibsantero@aol.com Thanks in advance.

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
Damn, sounds like I missed another fun day of riding. As soon as I move I might be able to afford to ride with you guys. I'm moving this weekend and will check the cash flow.:(
I miss riding!!(its only been 2 weeks...lol)

Top Bottom