a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Going to Elsinore track on 8-15, be there around 8:30, anyone want to skip work for the day?! Look for the white 66 El Camino (kinda stands out at a track!), be nice to see the faces of the thread makers on DRN! Hope to see you all there, or at least a few. Going to break in my 01 RM250 there, hopefully! Cya

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
AH bummer I can't make it!!:think
Taking off days during the week is hard for me right now! I have taken off a few already and my work has done a huge layoff. I'm still here but I don't want to give them any excuses to lay me off!!!:scream:
I do go to Elsinore every weekend except the weekend of 18th and 19th which I will be out of town completely.:D
Weekends or Weekday nights are good for me???
Maybe another day!!:p

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Hmmmm.... I am wanting to take a day off next week to do some riding but I was thinking of doing some single track stuff???? But still within an hour of my place in Carlsbad.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Unfortunately work is definately a priority cause it pays the bills. I'm wanting to do a night ride at Comp Park soon, I'll send a thread when we plan it.

Carlsbad is an hour from anywhere if you put your foot into it! Fly low and fast.

Top Bottom