fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
My neighbors and I are about 90% sure that we're going to Elsinore this Sunday in the morning. We plan on being there before 8am when the gates open. I'm about the only KDX around so it shouldn't be to hard to find my bike. I'll either be in my black '95 Nissan or my neighbors F-150 4x4 with a trailor. We usually park by the 80's track.

Come by and say howdy if you're there.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I have very very little track experience but would like to join you guys sometime. Is this place slower midweek or on the weekends?

J_dem_Bones

Jun 23, 2001
HEY Fred2,
What happened to you and your neighbor? After I saw you two, I unloaded got ready and went looking for you guys!:confused:
I couldn't find either of you?.?. I then rode a few laps and after a few more laps I looked again. I couldn't find your truck or what I thought was your neighbors truck.?.? My buddie called at 10:00pm the Saturday night and said he's in town and wants to ride! So I told him the spot where we parked before.:eek: We've known each other since junior high school. Plus he's the guy that give me free gear, graphic and othe cool stuff.
Sorry:D Good luck with the twins!! LOL:scream:

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
It turns out that Fred2 was parked on the other side of the 80 track, so I headed over there. I think that I finally found your truck in the afternoon, but you must have been out riding. Tracking anybody down yesterday was tough since it was so crowded :(

See you on Wednesday!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom