Enclosed Trailer Accessories and cabinets...

euro gasgas

Sponsoring Member
Sep 18, 2001
I have been looking around at trailer goodies and they seem a bit pricey. I have looked at pitpal and cabinets (moduline, etc.). I like the fuel jug holders, tie down racks, and the trailer door rack that also has a little shelf that folds out - don't like the price though...

Any recommendations on sources for such things would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
jeff

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Try these guys www.justrace.com

On my box van, I took kichen cabinets and mounted them horizontally-doors open upwards-and installed latches on the doors.

Works pretty well considering they were only $23 a piece. ;)

Vytas

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 31, 2001
I put in a 12" wire shelf, Home Depot, at the front of my trailer.  All of the helmets fit up there, along with some other stuff and I hang the riding gear from it.  Very affordable, light weight.  Still would like some cabinets as well, but do not like the prices!

euro gasgas

Sponsoring Member
Sep 18, 2001
I looked on e-bay and there is a guy selling stuff about 30% less than going price and quality looks good. I'll probably order one item to check quality and then get a little more if it looks good.

For example, the going price for an aluminum "trailer door cabinet" is around $150. E-bay guy has his for $110 for "buy now" price - I did a search on "trailer cabinet" and got a few hits...

Others I looked at are :

www.pitposse.com
www.pitpal.com
www.rbcomponents.com

jeff

Top Bottom