meistro60

Dec 8, 2003
Is there any print magazines that are about enduro/offroad riding out there? Everything is MX it seems. While I love reading anything about bikes is there anything else that is more specific to offroad motorcycling?

gn83tm

Dec 30, 2002
I've subscribed to Trailrider for about a year and it's the best (maybe the only) magazine I have found that is dedicated to enduro and hare scramble type racing. I also bought my riding buddy a subscription for Christmas. I usually don't read the race reports too thoroughly since I race in the midwest but the bike and equipment reviews are worth reading. If anyone knows of anything comparable, or better, I'd sure be interested. The west coast MX rags don't interest me too much.

dougjc

Mar 23, 2003
I get a magazine called REV. Its completely geared towards offroad, dual sport, enduro riding. No MX at all. I recommend it, comes out about 4 times a year. I think a 1 year subscription cost me $7.50. Inside cover lists PO Box 424, Mt Morris IL 61054, 815-734-1285

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
REV *was* a refreshing change from all the west coast rags, but I don't believe they're publishing the magazine anymore. :|

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
Is it true that REV is kaput??? I just bought one of their mags...

wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
Yes, it is true...REV is dead. I just found out about the magazine a week ago. I called to subscribe and the customer service rep (who rep'ed for many magazines) told me that REV had folded.

Too bad, it was an outstanding magazine. Dirt Rider is more slanted towards MX than I realized...guess I'll have to try Trail Rider.

kawdude

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2003
That is too bad. It was a decent mag. I usually buy dirtbike or dirtrider and agree it is slanted toward MX which I really don't care about. I'll definately check out trail rider.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom