Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I was wondering if anyone has a link for a good, quality, fender score card \ mylar holder. I was hoping to find something other than the cheap, vinyl one offered by Moose. I thought someone made one out of cordura, but a search hasnt helped me any.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I cant remember the guy but I think he advertises here. He sells the fender bags. I thought I saw some on his site. Not much help but if the name comes to me I will post it.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Actually, I looked at the vinly ones and decided that they probably wouldnt hold up very well. I was hoping that someone might have the name or number of the individual that sells the fender bags here on DRN.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You're thinking of DBG (Dirt Bike Gear). CODan here on DRN.

www.dirt-bike-gear.com

I seem to remember Dan having a ballistic score card holder, but I can't find it on his site. Maybe it's still in the prototype stage.

KTM-Lunatic

~SPONSOR~
Mar 2, 2000
I use the cheap vinyl. But I have reinforced it with a mount that I made out of aluminum it about 1/8 inch thick. I found it at a trailer repair shop ( big truck , 18 wheeler ) they use it for the side rails on the lower out side. Most shops have a junk pile. and will give you a large enough peice. I cut it down with a jig saw and filed down the edges . Nothing sharp needed around me as the wife says. I cut the plate to about 1/4 inch bigger than the card holder on all sides. To mount to the fender just drill four holes and secure with aircraft nut and bolts I used washers and spacers to ensure a good fit. I have used this setup for two seasons now and the card holder is still in good working order except where at a race when at the last check they ripped the crd off. well there went the two cleard strapes that were ther to hold the card. Now I just use duct tape to keep the card secure in the holder . The plate also makes it easyer on the check persons when writing , a solid platform under the card.

I tried to get E-rider to make and distibute but they declined . OH WELL

Top Bottom