ENDUROCROSS at Everett by Enduro Alaska

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Again a real winner...nicely done...and commented. You clearly enjoyed the rock garden the most as evident by all of the shots of skilled riding there. At least you were able to see that the rock garden was doable by watching Jerkface :laugh:

I was laughing quite loudly at my desk and was getting weird looks…come to think of it, I get weird looks all the time. Keep ‘em coming!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Speaking of BWs, I was hoping to see you racing one in an endurocross race...now that would be a video for the ages!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Thanks for the excellent vid! I really enjoyed that.

I'll never find myself riding an endurocross. But will go the other way if I see a rock pile like that out in the wild.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
dirt bike dave said:
...I'll never find myself riding an endurocross. But will go the other way if I see a rock pile like that out in the wild.
I've ridden rock piles like that but not by choice. It was more like a wrong turn and a mental note to myself to not make that turn again :ohmy:

I look at MX tracks the same way now so when I come to several small hills in the way (some call them doubles or triples) I either find a bypass of attempt to practice my hill climbing techniques.

Oct 7, 2010
The BW project didn't come together as quickly as I had envisioned. Somehow, I don't think it would help in the rock sections to have six inches of fork below the front axle. Bikes have changed a little bit in the last 25 years.

The new top secret BW mod(to make it the ultimate Endurocross weapon) is supposed to be shipped tomorrow. It should make the bike every bit as good as Steve McQueen's Triumph on the EX track.

Stay tuned...

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

PS: I only do doubles when it involves vodka. Triples are for lattes. I feel your pain, or at least the fear.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…