SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Hi Guys,
Currently I'm at the University of Alberta taking a BSC in Mechanical Engineering. Hopefully after I graduate I'll be able to get into the dirtbike industry, preferably in suspension. Anyways, I'm just wondering if there's any engineers on DRN that are working in the Dirtbike/Motorcycle industry and how they got there. Thanks.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Do some research on Dick Burleson, Edviynd Boyesen...they come ot mind right off the top of my head.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
With mechanical engineering I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to break into any of the aftermarket areas, like engine, exhaust, suspension, etc. I'm planning on getting my degree in Mechanical engineering also, so I'm interested to hear if there are any DRNers with experience in this field. One of the problems I forsee with getting into the industry is having to live in California, as most of the moto industry companies are headquartered out there.

I'm pretty sure Will Pattison has a masters in ME, but he's a sales rep for Tucker Rocky or MSR/Answer (or at least last I knew he was, might be something else now) so I am not sure he's actually using his degree as much anymore. Maybe he could chime in here.

Top Bottom