Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I heard that on the radio this morning and almost had to pull over! Ozzy on a quad?! :scream:
IIIIIi mumble the F-in' leever to mumblemumble it go then? :laugh:
I sure hope he had on a backerds ball cap to protect his brain cell! :aj:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by BEEF706
Maybe Marcus or Bruce can share with us the proper British term for ''redneck" ? :thumb:

In South Africa, the locals referred to the Brits as "Rednecks" - "Rooinekke" - from the 2nd anglo Boer war, where the Poms turn a brighter shade of Beetroot in the African midday sun :)

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Originally posted by Patman
I heard that on the radio this morning and almost had to pull over! Ozzy on a quad?! :scream:
IIIIIi mumble the F-in' leever to mumblemumble it go then? :laugh:
I sure hope he had on a backerds ball cap to protect his brain cell! :aj:

You Crack me up man!!! :)

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Latest reports have it that the man had actually quit breathing for a minute before one of his security guards resucitated him.

The doctors are afraid he may have sustained some brain damage, but are not sure if they will ever really know. :p

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by BEEF706
Maybe Marcus or Bruce can share with us the proper British term for ''redneck" ? :thumb:

Ozzy aint a redneck- he is a f-kin Brummie- from Birmingham- the biggest craphole in england, i lived their for a year- my only complaint is that Hitler didnt manage to level the place. effin dump! :think:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
and i tell you who else i dont like- that moron out of the sex pistols- whats his name- john lydon - jonnie rotten or whatever he calls himself- if i ever bump into that waste of space hes gonna a get a good smaking too. i dont know whats worse, a brummie or a southerner.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
and dont get me started on those pompus little weasels like Sting or that muppet kid out of coldplay that hangs around with that skinny paltrow chick either.

Top Bottom