LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Yanno, I'm getting kinda tired of coming into the Women's forum only to find that one of our fellow male DRN'ers has posted a joke, or other story bashing on women. It's ok once in awhile, but I think it's been getting carried away lately. It seems like some people are posting just to get our ire worked up. This is not another version of the "Off topic" forum.

Granted, things don't move very quickly in here (I think most of these ladies are out RIDING, guys!!), but we don't need people coming in and stirring up the pot to get something going.

I don't want to scare the guys off from coming into this forum, but let's try to keep to the topic, Ok?!

Thank you. :)

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Amen, sister!! <from a guy....>

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
never mess with a red head ........ :)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I wasn't naming any one in particular, Milque. I just reached my joke threshold for this forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
YIKES!!!
I poke my head in for a minute just to see what's going on and I see this. I'm leaving here before I end up like Red Devil. What ever happened to him anyway? I never heard from him again after his last visit to the "Lady's Room." ;)

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I miss Red Devil! He was fun to tease. I think Twinspar had some great fun planned for him too . . .

As for all the jokes, I have a theory: men never grow out of that natural urge they have to make us go "EWW, YUCK!" or rile us up in some way or another. My guy does it nonstop (unless I'm cooking, I threatened to spit in dinner) and he's 31.

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Lori, thanks for that. I was beginning to think I was the only one getting p'ed off with it all. I don't visit much these days (yip, busy riding & other things), but when I do, I didn't find much in here to keep me interested.
Michelle
(I've been accused before of having no sense of humour ;))

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert
YIKES!!!
...I'm leaving here before I end up like Red Devil. What ever happened to him anyway? I never heard from him again after his last visit to the "Lady's Room." ;)

Oh, you know. It's like the Roach Motel commercial on TV-- "Roaches check in, but they DON'T check out!" :p

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by LoriKTM

Oh, you know. It's like the Roach Motel commercial on TV-- "Roaches check in, but they DON'T check out!" :p

LMAO!!! Hehehehehe. :p ;) Thank you for protecting us, oh powerful one.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by firecracker22
I miss Red Devil! He was fun to tease. I think Twinspar had some great fun planned for him too . . .

I was disappointed that he ran away so quickly. NOT! But it was fun for a while. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by TwinSpar

I was disappointed that he ran away so quickly. NOT! But it was fun for a while. :)

SugarTwin, that was before my time, but I can just imagine what you pulled! :debil:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Who else was in on that? Was XRP there? I think he was. And Greenhorn, too, I think.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
XRP was.

Remember this? :)

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 150

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
:scream: Man, I think any lady would drop dead after seeing that guy!

Top Bottom