KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I have an chance to get a set of "works kit" KX125 forks with subtanks for my bike. Price is good, and I can afford them. They are valved for someone my weight and skill. Are the really that nice to justify the price?

Thanks!

Also what is Enzo racings website and phone number? I cannot find them anywhere and want to ask them questions too.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
They are like new. I am a 155 pound B motocrosser, I ride pretty agressively. I have some video of me bottoming my suspension on braking bumps last year entering a few corners at the local track. Currently my stuff is setup for the previous owner of the bike, a 180 lb expert mxer. The forks in question are setup for a 160 lb B class vet, so they might be a bit soft. The forks have the one piece gold billet outer tubes like the factory bikes. Modified internals that are works kit, whatever that means. They have the Enzo sub tanks and a carbon fiber tank holder.

Price should be around 6-700 for the whole deal, ready to bolt onto my bike. I figure I can resell my stock forks that have been valved and sprung for at least 300 dollars.

From what I have read them seem like just the ticket. They are plush over bumps but firm over high speed situations (ie braking bumps and overjump/slapper landings).

Top Bottom