yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
Hey guys, I have the opportunity to buy some used enzo subtanks from a friend off his old bike, they are for Kayabas and he's getting a bike with showas so I guess they wont fit, my question is, what do these do and is it worth 150.00?  Are they effective on the track or just for big landings in the freestyle park?  thanks for any info, also how do they attach? do you just screw them into the air relief hole? thanks in advance

Jeff

'00kx250spode

Oct 21, 2000
I had Enzo revalve my forks and shock and I also got the subtanks. The bottoming resistance, front and rear, is awesome. The service was also very good. Overall, I am very happy.

The forks were already revalved by Enzo by the previous owner. The bottoming resistance was very good but I felt the forks were harsh in braking bumps and such. I had the forks revalved for my weight and ability and had the subtanks added for plushness.

Unfortunately, I can't say that I notice much of a difference in plushness before and after. I really can't recommend the subtanks, although I do highly recommend the revalve.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
thanks guys,
I decided not to buy them,
Jeff
p.s. I did a search but didn't find out how they attached to the forks and what exactly they did, sorry.

Top Bottom