_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Anyone have it? I ordered it yesterday. I can't wait to get it. Just wanted to know what I can expect. I got the mx/offroad handbook when he did my 265, and thought it to be one of the most valuable tools in my garage. I figured if that book is so good, the more detailed(to my bike) CRF book should be WELL worth the 18 bucks. Any opinions?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
thebleakness said:
Hmm, I've never heard of this. Is it just a really in depth service manual?

No.

Eric's publishers at Motorbooks wouldn't let him follow his usual book format. They insisted he write a "Projects" based book. So while there is lots of very good info in the book, it's not the book Eric would have written given free reign to do it his way.

Eric does his best work when journalism school morons with no clue about motorcycles are not involved in the process. Watch for Eric to rid himself of these useless college educated TOOLS and crank out some really great books in the near future. :cool:

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Rich Rohrich said:
No.

Eric's publishers at Motorbooks wouldn't let him follow his usual book format. They insisted he write a "Projects" based book. So while there is lots of very good info in the book, it's not the book Eric would have written given free reign to do it his way.

Eric does his best work when journalism school morons with no clue about motorcycles are not involved in the process. Watch for Eric to rid himself of these useless college educated TOOLS and crank out some really great books in the near future. :cool:
are you saying its not as good as the other one i have?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Top Bottom