85YZRacer

Aug 7, 2006
I was woundering if anyone knew how to get a hold of the people at eric gorrs forward motion. His website has been down for a long time, so there's no phone # and no adress. When is his website gonna be finished?

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Eric was abducted by space aliens who needed some work done on their spaceship. Once he fixes the warp drive plasma injectors on thier craft he'll be back. Right now he is in another dimension and can't be reached. Please try your call again later.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I get this when i click on your link Rich.

Treejumper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Both links work for me.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I got abducted by aliens when I clicked on the link.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Green Horn said:
I got abducted by aliens when I clicked on the link.

You'll be released as soon as we are done examining you.

alien_grey_dude.gif

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
85YZRacer said:
I was woundering if anyone knew how to get a hold of the people at eric gorrs forward motion. His website has been down for a long time, so there's no phone # and no adress. When is his website gonna be finished?

Eric is still doing 144 kits with US Chrome. He has pistons and full kits in stock and ready to ship for the popular models.

He'll have details on his website soon, but if you want one now you can call him at 630-825-5645 or email him at :
ericgorr @ hotmail.com
(don't forget to remove the spaces around the @ sign)

Top Bottom