Nov 11, 2001
Looking for feedback on Eric Goor motor work also 2 fast racing
Have 01 CR 125 .

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Eric’s work is top notch and he always has time to answer questions. He charges half of what the other shops charge and you get something that works the way you want it to. I told him I wanted smooth strong power with some over-rev on my RM and that’s exactly what I got!

DaddGoneMadd

Apr 23, 2000
Like RM guy says, he always remembers who I am and patiently answers my stupid questions. You can't put a price on that.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Eric did an awsome job on a big bore kit for my yzf400, the guy does top notch work and I promise you won't be dissapointed with the power results :) . Don't know anything about 2 fast racing though, sorry.

MikeKX250

Mar 21, 2001
I have used them both for my KX267, can`t say enough about them. Excellent work, cheap prices, they really stand behind their work. Always there to answer my stupid questions also.

buffmaster

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 11, 2001
Ditto on everyone else's comments. Jim at 2Fast is a really good guy and extremely helpful. The only problem I had was that it took awhile to get mine back, but that was just bad timing on my part. I think I sent it in around Lorettas' time.:( I'm sure that if anyone had been in the shop, it would've gotten back alot sooner. But the work and attention to detail were top-notch. They're my engine guys.:)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
If you want faster turn around time, send it out now. I talked to Eric last week and we were talking about how he was overwhelmed with work last year. He has some extra help this year but I know he would appreciate it if you sent him work when is was relatively slower for him. Nov and Dec is the best time.

This is true for most bike shops.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Another option to maybe consider - Wes Gilbert with Boyesen Precision Porting. AWESOME work - he really listens to what you want and gives you what you ask for. I also found Wes to be very customer service oriented and very knowledgeable and accessable for questions and answers. And another plus - VERY fast turnaround! I sent out my stuff on a Monday to him and had it back on that same Friday. No downtime from riding!! :confused:

Last edited:

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
Eric did my 01cr250 and I was very happy with the results. The best motor mod for the money on the 01cr.

Tom125

Nov 11, 2001
Fast guy posts

Thanks for all the replys would like to hear from some more strickley MX
racer guys Thanks Tom

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Tom, isnt this enough proof for you?
Billywho is a national level pro. That is MX.
You will be happy with the Eric Gorr, 2 fast team. I have used 2 fast and was superhappy with the results and the service and am in the process of shipping one of my cylinders to eric.

KXRider

Nov 10, 1999
Eric has and will port all of our bikes. My Son is 9 and a good little racer, he had a 2000 KX65 ported by Eric and the motor done by 2 Fast Racing and loved it. He had the fastest 65 everywhere we went. I bought him a 2002 KX65 and a 2002 YZ85 and he still gets great starts, but all he talks about is when am I going to send them to Eric Gorr, when am i going to send them to Eric Gorr! He said last week that he liked it when he got to the first turn and could not hear the other bikes! Eric also ported my 1999 KX250, I have so much confidence in the motor's abilty to pull the holeshot that it just don't seem fair.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Fast guy posts
Thanks for all the replys would like to hear from some more strickley MX
racer guys

As noted Billywho is about as fast as it gets around here. You also heard from Thump and Nikki both of which I saw a DW'01 and neither is slow. Do a little research on the folks that do these services and I think you will find what everyone is saying to be 110% true. Eric Gorr has been around for more than a couple of years, knows what works and what doesn't AND he listens to what you want and can advise you. I'll be seeing my KTM engine next week back from Eric and can hardly contain the excitement.:)

Tom125

Nov 11, 2001
Thanks again

Thanks again for all the input Thought by posting for info on here I was
doing research ? Kawi 125 you said on another board you sent your
"Race Motor" to TMR . Just want to find the best deal for my money
Talked to Eric Goor Cool guy Knows what hes doing no bs sending him
my motor. Have college cost coming. Thanks everyone that replied
going by what your profile says for rider info. Tom

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Tom, my motor came in my bike modified by Tom Morgan. It rips, but the reciepts the guy(Dana Johnson. Local expert. You probably have heard of him) gave me with it totalled close to 3000 dollars for the motor alone!:scream: I am sure Eric could have made the motor just as fast and for a much better price. He does all the work himself where the bigger companies have to hire other people to handle the huge load of motor work.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…