Eric or Rich: Update on my CR250 Top end?

slayer_21

May 29, 2005
Hey guys!
I know you guys have only had my 02 CR250R top end for a couple of days, but I have a couple of questions and can't get through on the phone.
1) When do you think I can have it back?
2) Will I get all the aftermarket parts on my list at the same time?
3) Are you going to modify the exhaust port so I don't have to drill the holes called for in the Wiseco pistons? Or is drilling the holes a better bet?
4) What spark plug should I run after the mods are done for MX, Trail and Desert?

I know this is a lot and you guys are way busy....I'm just hoping I will get my stuff back by June 27th.

BTW....your performance handbook is AWESOME!!!!!!!
I will tell everyone to get it!! Great book for a troubleshooting, mechanical engineer geek like me:)

Thanks!!
Robert Davis - San Diego

slayer_21

May 29, 2005
Wow EG is Awesome!

I got my top end back yesterday, 6/16/05! That was fast, less than 2 weeks!!
He even gave me a free copy of his book, Motocross & Off-Road Performance Handbook! Wow...of course now I have two copies, I bought one a few weeks ago.

I'm sure others were a little worried, like I was, it being so difficult to contact Eric, but his web site pretty much tells you everything and they really do GREAT work and are FAST and reasonable in pricing.
The only thing the website does not talk about is that, EG will also sell parts, and a great price. I just can't seem to get a price quote and I'm not sure if he ordered my list of stuff yet or not. So am a little warry about ordering more stuff, until I find out if Eric ordered my pipe, piston, gaskets, reeds etc.

THANKS ERIC!
YOU DO GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH! I GET TO RIDE THIS WEEKEND!! :nener: :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Slayer I'll try and get an answer for you on the parts order this afternoon or in the morning at the latest

slayer_21

May 29, 2005
Thanks!

Wow! It is soooooooooo nice to get back into mx and off-roading and have an expert tuner that is available, reliable, does great work and has GREAT prices!
I can not even tell you how great I feel right now! :) :laugh:

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Top Bottom