Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Mike - I'll talk to Eirc this morning and see where it sits on his schedule.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Sorry, I forgot to update the thread. Eric has it on his schedule for this weekend.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Mike - I'll be back in the shop in the morning and I'll get an update from Eric for you.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Mike - Eric went through the engine and it's OK, but he did find some issues with the ignition connectors. He still had to test the stator and go through the entire carb went I left yesterday. From the looks of things the issues are related to your original carb and the possibility that the ignition isn't performing to spec.

If you give Eric a call in the morning he can update you further.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Mike - I won't be back in the shop till Friday at the earliest, so best bet would be to give Eric a call at the shop.

Mike RN BSN

Jan 30, 2005
That's is the problem. I'm in anesthesia school and by the time I can get away it is already noon or late into the afternoon.I haven't had the chance to talk to him on over a month because of my hectic schedule. Any chance that he is in the shop this saturday?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Mike - We're in the shop pretty much 7 days a week, every week. ;)

Mike RN BSN

Jan 30, 2005
Rich, I arrived today and upon opening and inspecting the motor. I noticed that my carb and CDI system wasn't returned. Also, on the clutch side there is a big piece missing and you can see a big bolt and the gears. I'm confused.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Mike RN BSN said:
Rich, I arrived today and upon opening and inspecting the motor. I noticed that my carb and CDI system wasn't returned. Also, on the clutch side there is a big piece missing and you can see a big bolt and the gears. I'm confused.

Mike - My guess would be he shipped things in two seperate packages, but Eric worked on your stuff so a call to him should clear things up.

Top Bottom