jcrawford1

Sep 18, 2002
I went to Eric's Forward Motion web site and have tried severial times to email a question and request fro a price quote fro porting but keep gettng the email back with the following message
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<egorr@globaldialog.com>
(reason: Can't create output)

Here is the email I am trying to send Eric or othersa that do porting pleas read and reply.

HI I am looking to increase the overall performance for a 2003 KTM LC50. I would like the power to come on sooner and smother with out killing the needed quickness for hole shots. What porting and or head mods would you suggest and what would the cost be?

Thanks
Jim
crawforj@ohio.edu

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Eric gets an enormous amount of e-mail asking tech questions each day. It's possible that the server was maxed out when you tried to send your mail. Because of the volume questions from customers sometimes don't get answered in a timely fashiion.
He suggests that your best bet would be to call him at his shop Forward Motion Racing - 1-920-356-0741, so he can give you an immediate response to your question.

EricGorr

Super Power AssClown
Aug 24, 2000
Forget my email, my server mailbox is jammed with spam and I've totally given up on the maintenance. There are several bills in congress that look to handle the spam problem because the spam problem is threatening the commerce benefit of the Internet. ISPs are seeing their profit margins hammered by spam.

In my situation people email with 3 pages of questions and expect me to answer them like its some kind of chat room. The other trend is that when I don't answer people's questions with a 1,000 word response immediately they go out to forums and web sites and tell other people that I'm out of business.

I'm out of the business of answering redundant questions that have been answered 50 million times on DRN. People need to learn how to use the archives here. Thousands of people have invested millions of hours creating a knowledge base on DRN

Top Bottom