jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Might not be in the right forum, but Ill ask anyway. Has anybody tried the gripper seat cover from ERIDER? I just got it in the mail and it feels real thin and flimsy.This might be good for installing it but I am worried about how it will last. Just thought Id check before installing it. Thanks Jeff

Rick H

Nov 6, 2000
I've had one for almost a year and it has held up very well. It is EXTREMLEY tacky, in the summer you have to stand up to move around but when it gets muddy you stay just where you want to. Overall a very good seat cover !!

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Hey Jeff…I have an e-rider seat cover on my 300. So far, it seems to be holding up just fine, although to be honest, I’ve only had it on for a couple of months so it’s not a long-term evaluation by any means.

On a separate note, did you change your e-mail address? I tried to send you a note a while back and it kept getting bounced back to me?

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Why yes I did Bob. I wanted to pm you but it says I cant. For my new email add a number 3 right before the @ symbol. See if that works. Ive been wanting to talk to you guys to see if you had anything planned. I figured this time of the year its probably a day to day. I rode Jan 2nd, the day it got warm in the afternoon, for the first time since I broke my collarbone. Had no pain at all so I am looking forward to riding. Talk to you later.

I put the cover on, looks good. Making things last on a dirtbike are probably 30% on your part 70% pure luck. :think:

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Jeff, send me an e-mail at bbrooks47@comcast.net with your new address. I'll update you on my address book and I'll include you on ride e-mails. A groupe of us went to the Badlands in Attica a few weeks back and I tried to e-mail you for that ride but it kept getting bounced back. You're right, this time of year, it's day-to-day but if we get a weekend where it's 35 or above and no snow, I'm all for getting out, especially in the sand. Hope to hear from you soon and glad to hear you're recovering nicely from your collarbone.

Top Bottom