Eurobike enthusiasts...a couple of questions

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Speaking of Penton's............Jack and John Penton will be the guest speakers at or Enduro banquet in Dallas. Jan 10th '03. ;)

TSCEC

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Todd:

Both bikes have radial head Sachs 125 engines. The Penton is a 5 speed and the DKW is a 6 speed.

Both are virtually complete and original. The Penton has Preston Petty fenders in place of the original metal, but otherwise is original. The DKW is original. It only had a few hours on it as it kept giving me problems and I could always count on the Penton to run. I rode the Penton until the Motoplat quit in the mid '80s.

With soccer and basketball for my kids the bikes just got pushed into the back of the garage. :whiner:

I have spoken with H&H a couple of times and need to get serious and fix the bikes before too much more time passes.

As soon as I complete the DRN Dream Shop ... :thumb:

Tony

ToddHawaii

Apr 3, 2000
Tony~too fun. My Sachs is all original - chrome fenders, etc. Husky has Petty fenders and Akronts - even the after market Kurnuts(Geez, spelling?) I will have those rebuilt as well.

After restoring the Sachs, I was kinda thinking about bringing it into the living room - as decor - but would rather street-legalize it and use as a Sunday grocery-getter. My four year old son really likes the Chrome tank.

Hope you're having a great holiday...
Aloooooha!
TrailTramp

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…