Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I have a question for CNM and Motogirl. (Or there alter egos Auska and Rei respectfully.) What in god’s name do you ride that requires you to pilot an Evangelion to ride it? :eek: That must be one heck of a bike! ;)

Apr 7, 2001
*Snort* Fanboy

Kav is obviously an Anime Fan, The Icons you have are of Characters that are in this Anime called "Evangelion". CNM you have Asuka, she's hot headed and kinda bratty, though quite funny. Motogirl, You have Rei, she's a rather Emotionless girl with a shady past. Anyway, these two (Asuka and Rei) along with another pilot(Shinji Ikari), Pilot large robots called "Evangelions". Their big mean and they destroy large monsters. Therefore his joke, He thought that if you have their icons, you might know some of it and that maybe your bikes are like that of an Evangelion.

There, Now i did a nice big fancy explanation :) Hope that helps

Oh Yeah,
Does anybody here have an Icon with a Woman with Purple hair? :think Muwhahaha, Anime fans now who im talkin bout...ok...now im a geek

If i ever get an Icon, can it be of Shinji? or maybe Pen Pen (a beer drinking penguin)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hummmm

Santa's_Lil_Helper your about 95% right, I was going for the physical size of a bike that need a Eva to ride it. ;) But the joke didn't go over as planed :( Oh well :confused:

Later
Kav The Obscure
:confused:

Last edited:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
At least someone found this funny

:)
And I don't have to clean up the mess. :p
WOO-HOO!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
You're right

What did you mean by ...

"I think someone got the wrong icon. :p "

I have a idea, but I'm not sure. :think

Kav the clueless

Last edited:

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Thanks for filling me in. I just hate it when I feel like I've totally missed out on something funny.

Let's see...my icon suggests I'm hot headed and sometimes bratty. Ok, fess up, who's been spying on me. ;) Me, hot headed? Oh no no no no no, yes!

Top Bottom