SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Then Ill know how Denny feels

Glad I can still whoop my boy.

Good ride guys. Fun getting out.Met a few more riders. What more could you ask for ? O.K. Maby come home with a fender in one peice. :bang:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
YZMAN400 said:
Oh and how did you OG's like it at that 1st rest stop near the connector where Digger rode right past ya's and kept on going....That was intentional on his part. He just had to get a dig in that the old guys had to stop and rest and he just kept chugging along. Granted any impression he may have made then was probably a wash when we showed up what an hour after everyone else....lol

Either way...I thought that was pretty funny coming from a little kid. Im gonna have my hands full out in the woods with him in a few years.............Then Ill know how Denny feels :yikes:

yea i thought that too haha, i was well looks like digger is full of spunk today.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
YZMAN400 said:
Im gonna have my hands full out in the woods with him in a few years.............Then Ill know how Denny feels :yikes:

Watching the kid become a man and spank you on a dirt bike is a good time. Gavin got busy with other interests and has not ridden in 2 years, sold his bike this summer. I miss riding with him, we created some memorable times. Now I tell him how much faster I am on the 200, spanking everybody, he'd have no chance of hanging with me, bla, bla, bla. I don't think he believes me. :laugh:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hey a FYI for ya. I just happened to look at my GPS at the North end and I was at 1400ft. I didn't know they had that kind of elevation out there. Pretty cool. After I noticed that I could tell that the southbound loop was going downhill quite a bit. Must be the North end of the trail is more hilly. I wonder what the highest we were at was as Im pretty sure I was heading downhill when I noticed the elevation.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
YZMAN400 said:
Yea but how far home did you make it b4 falling asleep in the pasenger seat?

You mean there were other people out there riding yesterday. I didn't see anybody all day except for the 2 groups that passed me and Digger.

Digger was majorly sandbagging out there yesterday. 1/2 way thru he was complaining about how Tiiiiiired he was. Um yea right. Those of you that seen him when we got back can attest to how tired he was. The trail didn't give him any real troubles he was just being lazy. But no complaints. Great day in the woods. Nice to see some old friends and meet a few new ones.

Now......BRING ON THE NIGHT RIDING!

.....To be continued :laugh:
surprisingly, all the way to my house. we were laughing the whole way home.

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
Hey a FYI for ya. I just happened to look at my GPS at the North end and I was at 1400ft. I didn't know they had that kind of elevation out there.

According to my data from recording the trail... Most of the trail is above 1200 ft. Peak is 1491' and the lowest is 1154'.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
2TrakR said:
According to my data from recording the trail... Most of the trail is above 1200 ft. Peak is 1491' and the lowest is 1154'.

Well Ill be darned. I would never of guessed that. Im used to crawling around at about 10 ft above sea level.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
yea thats right i didnt even fall asleep this time so ha

i feared the pic's that might have been taken had i fallen asleep again hehe

Top Bottom