Jun 9, 2002
Sooooo true

Have a safe and happy holiday :yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm not riding :( ... but I promise to eat a lot :aj:

Everyone have a good one. Oh and to all our International friends... no reason you can't think about what you are thankful for with us!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Indeed. Happy Thanksgiving weekend everybody! Be safe and take pictures. *insert Homer drool noises here* Pumpkin pie and stuffing. :yeehaw:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Arrrggggg! I have to work today! (the reward for this makes it well worth it, dont feel sorry for me)

Oh well, when I get home I will make sure I thank the cook for saving me plenty of grub!
:)

I am truely thankful for all the close relationships and friends I've gained from this website. It's is truely an amazing thing, and the best of praise to you and yours, Bob!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!  I'm thankful that we got to hang out at Cooperland.  See ya at DW04.  :thumb:

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all! Make sure ya don't eat too much, and gain too much, so as that your dirt bike can't pull your butt around in the following days. :laugh:

WWR

Sponsoring Member
Jul 15, 2000
<---ate too much!! Now I am gonna have to run and/or work out to keep within my Military weight limit. Oh, but it was worth it... :)

The thing I am most thankful for: I am buying a house and moving back home in 6 months (getting out of the Military). The house is on a new developement just a mile away from the sand dunes I used to ride as a kid. :) :) Wooohoooo!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Oooooohhhh, ate way too much also, you go run, I'm taking a nap......................and tomorrow we ride :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

:aj: <-------------- that's me nawing on a turkey leg..........lol

Top Bottom