Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
This is it.. I'm out. The bus rolls at 5 AM. Everyone PLEASE be careful and get there safe!

Can anyone say GOOD TIMES!!!? See you there!

DirtWeek '03 .. oh yeah! :thumb:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
CYA there Bob-Bob-a-Lou-Bob! Keep it between the ditches untill you get there. :aj:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
See ya soon Bro! :yeehaw:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Can anyone say GOOD TIMES!!!? See you there!

DirtWeek '03 .. oh yeah! :thumb:

GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!! O yeah, I'm ready!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Safe driving! Safe riding!! And above all else, have an excellent time. :thumb:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Have a safe trip Okie,
See you and the rest of the Family in a couple of Days! :D
:yeehaw:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Safe Trip!!! See you in less than 96 hours now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by dave186
you guys all stink:(

Yeah, but it's a dry stink. My gas index has been creeping up slowly, though. The closer we get to dirtweek, the more I'm afraid I'll pass wind in front of GSR. Dave, I'll lay one on her for you. At Dirtweek. Where I'll be with everyone else. Having dirtbike orgasms for 6 days straight. Tune in Monday for all the reports :p

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
WooHoo!! 7am tomorrow morning we are heading out. I doubt I'll be able to sleep at all tonight. See you guys around Sunday or Monday.

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by zio

Yeah, but it's a dry stink. My gas index has been creeping up slowly, though. The closer we get to dirtweek, the more I'm afraid I'll pass wind in front of GSR. Dave, I'll lay one on her for you. At Dirtweek. Where I'll be with everyone else. Having dirtbike orgasms for 6 days straight. Tune in Monday for all the reports :p

That makes me feel better about not going, thanks zio

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Yahoo ! One more day of work and 2 soccer games to go before I leave. See you all there ( except Dave who'll be at Paragon, aawww ! ) :thumb:

B

biglou

Dave = RM_Nancy! :laugh: Dave, if we ever ride together, you're gonna get one giant roosting! :p

Man, can't sleep! One more night. Crash gets here tomorrow after work and we roll pre-dawn Sat morning. 300 miles to CL from here! Everything's staged. All I gotta do tomorrow is load the beer and ice into the cooler, stuff the truck full of gas, bikes and gear, and I'm set. One more work day-all my projects seem to be under control, even slightly ahead of schedule!
36 hours and we'll be there! Woohoo!! Can't wait! :yeehaw:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Losers! I'm already here :)
15 hours of pure joy :silly: Trailer does well at 85 though.
We'll see who the loser's are come the "BIG DAY!"
Get everything all setup for us, I'm almost ready.
Glad you made it okay, see ya in a few days.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Can't put it off any longer. I guess i'd better pack. Can't wait to get there but, not looking forward to 22 hours in the truck. I know it will be worth though :yeehaw:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
OK I haven't started packing yet, and it's my last day of real work before blast off! One more class, 2 days at the farm, and we're on the way! I guess I'd better start packing...but I'm afraid if I start, I won't stop, and I won't sleep....OMG I'm gonna scream, I'm jittering with excitement (or is that the coffee...???)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I guess I better start putting bikes back together ... almost time to start throwing things in the truck.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll be careful on my 8-10 trips to DWO3. :confused: That will be about 6 less than last year.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
WOOHOO - We should be on the road in FIVE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

ETA = Saturday NOON (+- 5 hours)!!! (Nooner!)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
The Rhode Island contingent (Papa & SqueakyGirl) are on the way to the airport. Next stop Oklahoma City!!!!
See you all soon!!!!!!!
:aj: :aj:
WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom