Everyone must read!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Fellow Countrymen

Please everyone. If you are a patriot, go to the the Completly Off Topic Forum and read the thread titled "Not much room for Friday humor, but try this....." Please tell me Racers Edge is wrong, and I am right. I can not seem to get thru to this guy. And am not recieving much help from fellow Americans. I can't be the only one who feels this way. God Bless America

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I'm with Truespode on this one. You're not going to get a lot of support, even from people that might agree with you, simply because we choose not to respond to persons that post emotional diatribes with no intent to entertain a two way discussion. It doesn't matter who's right-no one wins. Cheer up; the truth will triumph in the end!:D

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I was not looking for someone to side with me, or looking for sympathy or whatever. But I was looking for other people (and boy did the other People help me out) to continue were I wanted quit. This guy is really pissin me off. Glad other people are writting him, so I don't have to. :) Although it is good reading material:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom