Jul 18, 2008
Thanks for viewing my post I have a CR125 2006 and I set my suspension settings to a suggestion from a review of my bike off the internet it was working great at first (much more cushy than the settings I had it set prior to) but once I started jumping a little higher my front tire started bouncing off the ground when I landed would this be a matter of adjusting my compression or rebound or is it a combination of both I'll need to adjust also oviously my landings have gotten more harsh with the higher jumps but when I try to adjust this by clicking up the stiffness (compression) it just seems to make my landings more harsh One thing I can't figure out is on my bikes suspension it points counter clockwise is making it softer on compression and rebound both If you turn my rebound screw all the way clockwise on my rear suspension the rebound barely creeps back up though Isn't this a softer rebound unlike the arrows show which is counter clockwise Any Help would be GREATLY Appreciated Thanks to anyone for any help.

mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
Remember that clockwise increase compression and rebound dampening.

That means is will slow down the speed that your suspension will compress and rebound.

If you front en is bouncing then you need to increase your rebound dampening.

Jul 18, 2008
Hey mkelly04

Your post has cleared it up for me I see now I've been thinking backwards when I adjust my suspension (clicking left to right) I was thinking that clicking to the left (counterclockwise) would slow my compression and rebound Thank you for clearing this up

Top Bottom