CSL

Oct 30, 2000
In past years, there has been a lot of discussion about some people wanting to fly in and borrow a bike for the weekend. Thought it might be good to have as a separate thread, for folks to either offer up or beg for a bike.

I'll be toting along an extra XR400 if someone wants to borrow. :thumb:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I have a '98 Honda XR-200 that is an extra. I will not be selling this one, because my oldest daughter, and guests ride it occassionally. It is in great shape. It even has handguards, and a Supertrapp exhaust. Anyone who wants to borrow it for the weekend can.

I will add - not a lot of suspension for a bigger guy.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I've got my Gas Gas sort of reserved for JP if he comes.

CSL

Oct 30, 2000
Well the XR400 in the above post is gone. Sold. :|

Actually, traded :flame: on a YZ250. So, I'll have both the DRZ400 and a YZ250 out there. I'll be alternating between the two (still not sure about this whole 2-stroke thing).

Steve wr400

Mar 14, 2002
Let me know & i'll probably be able to supply a couple of bikes for the needy. The group of our riders have an extra XR600 (87') and a KLX300(97'). XR's suspension is old school but it'll still climb anything around. The KLX300 is actually for sale & has RaceTech Gold Valve suspension work.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
If I don't get my hands on another bike before I go I just might need to take one of you up on the loaner offer. Just for a few hours on Saturday. I talked my buddy Digger Dave into going but he sold his bike a few months ago. He can ride my scooter and I'll ride whatever is thrown my way.

Top Bottom