Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Anyone arriving in Monday at DW that may have a couple of spare rear sprocket nuts & bolts? I seem to have lost a couple in the one lap I rode today. I'm gonna try to pick some up this week but if I can't, I just wanna have a back up plan.

B

biglou

Jeff-I just emailed Mike at Cyclezone in Topeka. He will email me back Tuesday if he has any. If you don't get any lined up by then, and he has them in stock, just say the word and they'll be waiting for you at DW when you get there. :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Jam a stick in the holes and wrap it with racer tape, this is DW were talking about here!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Jeff,

Don't take bike maintenance advise from a guy who shows up a DW without a bike that actually runs.  :p :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Thanks guys!

btw Patman, after reading the post's between you and the Greenhorney, his bike must be in piss poor shape if you don't approve of his maintenence yet you're okay with the "fix" you recommend for me. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LOL! I can honestly say my KTM ran when I got to Casey it just didn't stay running to long once Rich help me diagnose that the ignition side crank seal was leaking. Last year all I had was my Monty and it has run perfectly every DW so nanny, nanny boo boo Timr :confused:

Oh and I learned the jam a stick in it fix from somebody that you'd never guess would approve of it. :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I was able to pick up the bolts today but I am still looking for a stick. Maybe I can use Tigger's "Gomer Poking Stick" she kept from last year. :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You mean. . .THIS stick?

Attachments

• tigger and gomer1.jpg
    tigger and gomer1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 224

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR