yzJoKeR

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
has anyone worn one of these or know someone that has one.I was thinking of getting one please let me know.

Thanks in advance

JoKeR

exthelmets1.jpg

calamari racer

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2001
I held one in one hand and an HJC in the other, and the Extreme seemed noticeably heavier. You might want to do a more accurate check for yourself before you buy one.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
I have seen a couple and they just look BIG!! The paint job is pretty though. I dont like the mouth piece it just looks all wrong. (dont mean to step on anyones toe's)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Nice looking helmets, nice paint IMO.. I can say that i just got a HJC helmet and i an impressed, light and comfy.. :thumb:
Rick

roost02

Nov 30, 2002
I bought a msr extreme last fall. Great fit; pop out liner, etc. The only problem is that the bottom of the visor has a "chrome" finish and occasionally reflects the sunlight into my eyes. I plan to trim and apply a black number plate background to solve the problem. It isn't that big of an issue, because I haven't gotten around to that job yet.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I have an extreme, bought it for the fit and the paint jib, it is a little lighter than the HJC I had before it, but I think the HJC was a lower model, can't speak to comparing it with the current ones, I have been happy with it, the liner pops out for cleaning, and it fits me well. Hit the ground harder Sunday that I can ever remember, and it has one scratch on the visor, and I have a slight abraision on my forehead and no concussion symptoms, I can't ask for much more i guess. :cool:

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
If you have a mark on your head its a good chance the helmet is junk now. Check the foam under the liner look for cracks or signs of being compressed. Good luck.

Top Bottom