fair price for used FMF pipe & silencer?

EnsignB

Apr 13, 2002
I'm selling my '99 KDX 200 and I think I'm going to sell it with the stock pipe and silencer. What's a fair price for selling a mint condition FMF Gnarly pipe w/Fredette pipe guard and Turbine Core spark arrestor for the KDX?

I saw at MX South the pipe goes for $199 and the spark arrestor goes for $139. I guess I was thinking $200 for the pipe, pipe guard, and spark arrestor? Does this seem fair?

Let me know what you think of the asking price or if you're interested. I have some other KDX parts I'll probably sell too, like a JCV rear disc guard ($35?), Works Connection radiator guards ($25?), and stock rear fender ($20?). I'll charge actual shipping cost.

You can email me by clicking here

Thanks.
-------
Brandon

owenlo

Oct 28, 2001
Sounds Fair to Me!!!

I don't think you will have a problem with takers, Had I known about this two weeks ago I could have saved myself $139.00. Good Luck
Obie

d rockwell

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2001
General rule of thumb...Usually used parts, in very good condition, are worth half the retail value, plus shipping. But its really whatever the seller gets the buyer to agree to paying.....

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Ditto on the .50 on the dollar, for sweet go fast parts. will you make me a combo deal on the Works Connection radiator guards ($25?), and stock rear fender ($20?). ?????????????? PM me!

Top Bottom