RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Very good ride but my body has reacted poorly to the beating that the rocks gave me :laugh:

Once you get more single track in it will be great. I loved the section that's we rode and really liked the "secret" section at the top of the mountain. Definitely a good day :nod:

Attachments

• IMG00245-20111016-1027.jpg
    IMG00245-20111016-1027.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 172

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
What a great picture! Good to see you guys out on the trail. Ah I remember whey you guys were the seasoned fast guys I was trying to learn from, now your the over seasoned pink Nancy skirt baby crying about the rocks. Well at least I can take the torch you passed and light the wood stove with it... :laugh: .
I had not ridden in two months prior to last weekend and I was smoked at the end. It was an iron but day too since I road my street bike up and back as well so I feel better now. I rode to Philly and back today on the street bike as well so the butt and wrist are getting back in shape. And that was only a 2 month recess! Started playing the guitar again and splitting wood with an ax to get the wrist and upper body back in shape. I can help whip you back into shape with my fire wood Abs program. You split, haul and stack my wood for a day and you'll be felling great in no time!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
That is a good shot, Cell Phone cameras have come a long way in the last few years.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah good picture of all the scenery too. The shear cliff is pretty amazing.

I did find out that 21 lbs of air in the rear tire can make for a rough ride. I still don’t know why my high tech gauge gave me a zero reading which made me add air. Oh well, it was much better in the afternoon…when I really needed it!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It was bizarre. It definitely read 0.0 psi and when I filled it it read 11.5 psi.

BTW, here’s a picture from the top of the mountain and just past the large rocks is a shear drop off of 500 to 1000 feet. If there was lip on the edge you’d at least have a chance to maybe style while you were plummeting to your death :ohmy:

Attachments

• cliff.jpg
    cliff.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 181
Top Bottom