Family Enduro Series Round #2: Spring Pine Cone - 4/28/07

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
What forecast are you looking at Mr. Mayor? Just being a wise azz. I've been monitoring the predicted weather scenario and it has changed every day this week. Oh well, just have to say an extra two cents to the big guy in the sky and hope for the best! Good day....

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001

Attachments

• KalkaskaWeather.jpg
    KalkaskaWeather.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 169

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
We will be arriving Friday evening - see you all there!

Looks like the trusty ole Penton will be making it's race (re?) debut as well (though it does have like 98 races under its belt from our friend Young Ted!). I am looking forward to riding the Penton - will be my first trail ride on it. I just gotta remember 1/2 the suspension, 1/2 the brakes from what I am used to! I think we should create a special vintage class as part of the FES series!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Scott - You guys were in and out pretty quick, barely had a chance to see ya...

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Smit-Dog said:
Hey Scott - You guys were in and out pretty quick, barely had a chance to see ya...

Sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up Bill. Glad to hear Zach did so well - :cool:.

Jane had skating rehearsals on Saturday evening, and church confirmation on Sunday. It was a very busy weekend trying to fit it all in.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Jeff, There were real County Road & State Highway employees there who were showing me how to do it correctly............. :laugh:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
That is a good picture! Pretty funny, not gonna comment on those State workers though. I'm pretty sure I know a couple of the "state workers", probably part of the LMC group... :eek:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Don Marsh said:
Jeff, There were real County Road & State Highway employees there who were showing me how to do it correctly............. :laugh:
LOL!
Looks like you've got it dialed!

Top Bottom