fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We will be working on Friday on this event. Anyone who wants to help, be at the Leetsville trail head on Saturday morning.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Mike I don't have school on Friday so I can work. Call me with the details.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
A special Thank You to FredT, Napper, Sparkey, Farmer Tom, and Don Marsh for their help this past weekend. We go a lot of work done on the Spring Pine Cone and also had time to do some trail maintenance.
Just a reminder....there will be no camping at the Leetsville trailhead on Friday night. I have talked to three of the nearby campgrounds and there are plenty of spaces to rent for the night. If you need details, let me know.
Sign up will begin at 8:00 on Saturday morning and key time is 11:00. We have approximately 25 miles of trail. It should be an excellent ride and an opportunity for the newer riders to learn about enduro time keeping.
Anyone who would like to ride on Sunday, we plan to spend Saturday night at the LMC clubgrounds and go riding (trail maintenance) on the 25th. Also, we may be planning a certification class on Sunday for the riders under 16 who have not been through this training yet.

Mike

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Mike I have a question for you. I saw in the flier that there's no Enduro computers allowed. Will they allow trail tech Speedo/odometer? The Berg has no stock odometer, So what will they allow for time keeping for me? Also the trail Tech has less function than the stock KTM electronic Speedo/ odometer? And I'll need info on camping. Thanks mike!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The Trail tech is fine, we're talking about ICO, Wachdog 2000's and Checkmates.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Mike, I'd like to get Emily in a certification class, but am not sure whether I'll be able to make that Sunday. Can I drop in as a last-minute add, and what time would the class be if I can? Thanks!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mark,

I do not have the details on the certification class. The club is providing the facility (LMC clubgrounds) and Bill Chapin (or someone from the CCC) is doing the training. Sorry for the lack of details on the class.

Mike

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
That great that can use the trail tech. I just picked up some eye candy from EE. “Billet Trail Tech guard/ holder”. Now I can install it! Thanks again

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
My 10 year old will be making the Spring Pine Cone his first enduro. I will also have a friend's 16 year old along with me and Creeper9 (former DRNer) to help him out. If anyone wants to hook up let me know. (Smit dog? 70Marlin????)

I do have a couple of questions for Mike or Fred (whoever can answer!)

I am planning to ride with my kid but not be scored - am I correct in assuming that I will still need to register for the event?

Will I need a D-14 membership for my kid?

For my friend's kid - I am assuming he will need a parents signature to enter - is that correct?

And...for Mike, Fred, Napper, Don... who ever else has helped to pull this event together - :thumb: I know it takes a ton of work - it is appreciated!

Both me and my kid are really looking forward to this - gonna be fun!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
KTM Mike said:
My 10 year old will be making the Spring Pine Cone his first enduro. I will also have a friend's 16 year old along with me and Creeper9 (former DRNer) to help him out. If anyone wants to hook up let me know. (Smit dog? 70Marlin????)

I do have a couple of questions for Mike or Fred (whoever can answer!)

I am planning to ride with my kid but not be scored - am I correct in assuming that I will still need to register for the event?

Will I need a D-14 membership for my kid?

For my friend's kid - I am assuming he will need a parents signature to enter - is that correct?

And...for Mike, Fred, Napper, Don... who ever else has helped to pull this event together - :thumb: I know it takes a ton of work - it is appreciated!

Both me and my kid are really looking forward to this - gonna be fun!

Mike
"X" riders do pay the fee but are not scored -you have an "X" as a number

No AMA, D-14 I'm not sure because it's sponsered by D 14 this year. I'll have to defer to Mike on that.

parental consent IS required.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
No D14 membership is required. The district is doing us a favor by posting the point standings on their website and allowing us some time at the banquet in November.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I just read that the results of the Spring Pine Cone will be posted on the District 14 enduro website by the end of the weekend. Should be a lot of MTRs with their names in bold print.

The Sand Goblin results (Roselawn) will also be posted. It will be interesting to see how many of the guys who beat me are planning to ride the D14 series.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Spring Pine Cone results are already posted in the Hare Scrambles division

Top Bottom