Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Enduros are not designed for "pretty boys".....if you are worried about scratching your bike or body....go to the MX track with the others

Hey F&S you stole my quote!!!!!!!!

Someone asked should we "prune" my answer was HARPON not prune. It will be fun.
Don

Last edited:

Z-8

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 25, 2005
Hey guys: I like the restart idea, I'm not sure exactly how it works but I'd like to have a go at it.
Our plan is to camp at the staging area Fri. night (if that is avaliable). That will put us there early Sat. morning, I would like to help out if I can. I owe you guy tons!
Thanks much and we'll see you there! :cool:
RUZZ

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Camping is available at the staging area this weekend.
I thought you would be riding on Saturday?
If you want to help on Sunday, get a hold of Tom Dunn.

Z-8

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 25, 2005
Fatherandson: Yes I am planning on riding Sat. with Brandon. But if I can help out let me know. CCC has a dual sport ride on Sun. I wanted to try. I will plan on helping with the Jack Pine in Jul.(Sun.) if you need?
Thanks RUZZ

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Round # 4 - Pine Cone - July 15th
Round # 5 - Mini Moose - July 29th
AND
Round # 6 - Harrison - August 5th

I talked to Alan Randt and Jaime Lipovski and they plan to have a Family Enduro before the National Enduro. They will use the restart format (something new).

Please pass the word! With the addition of this event, the Family Enduro Series will count the best 5 of 6 races for each individual. The top three finishers in each class after round # 6 will be invited to the banquet in November.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Correction!!!!

I just got an email from Alan Randt. There will NOT be a round 6 of the Family Enduro Series in 2006. They do not have enough property at the staging area to make a long enough loop and no time to contact neighboring land owners.

I do feel that this series will continue to grow. Next year a new club will have an event and I know Jeff Fredette enjoyed his event (so we will be in Indiana again next year).

Sorry for the confusion. I will make an announcement at the Pine Cone in July.

Top Bottom